How To Set Good Financial Goals for 2021
Welcome to episode #50 of The Debt Free Dad Podcast. We are in the last month of 2020, which has been one of the more interesting, stressful, and chaotic years that I’ve ever lived in my 41 years on this earth. So where do we go from here? 2021 is upon us and today we are talking about how to set good financial goals for 2021.
What You'll Learn
- Why should you even bother setting financial goals if 2020 was so bad?
- The best way to ease stress and anxiety caused by outside influences and events.
- Tips to help you set good financial goals for the upcoming year.
- Study and article about announcing your goals publicly.
- The Top Ten Things Keeping You Broke... And How To Fix Them! - FREE COURSE
- The Money Conversation - Free Guide
- 10 Money Saving Ideas You Can Start Today - FREE COURSE
- Brad's Totally Awesome Debt Freedom Planner
- For more help, and a step-by-step process to get started, enroll in Brad's FREE online course, LIFE WITHOUT PAYMENTS.
Free Tools and Downloads at www.therealdebtfreedad.com
Connect With Brad
- Website - https://www.therealdebtfreedad.com
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/therealdebtfreedad/
- Private Facebook Group - http://www.facebook.com/lifewithoutpayments
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/brad_nelson_debt_free_dad/
- Pinterest - https://www.pinterest.com/bradnelson0044/
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/balancedcents/
Thanks For Listening
Like what you hear? Please, subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, iHeartRadio, Spotify, Tune-In, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, YouTube.
We LOVE feedback, and also helps us grow our podcast! Please leave us an honest review in Apple Podcasts, we read every single one.
Is there someone that you think would benefit from the Debt Free Dad podcast? Please, share this episode with them on your favorite social network!